The unusual building draws attention by its size. The reconstruction changed its external appearance in the 20th century. Therefore, it is impossible to assume the original purpose of the building. Jew Armin Politzer built the house. He was born on the 2nd of August in 1867 in Prosno. He traded in wood and devoted himself to land management in Sulov. Also, he operated the Inn (since 1892) and a shop in his house. He provided a minor construction work in the village, for example: he built a bridge near his house and also a bridge over Hradnianka in Sulov in 1917. After the riots in November in 1918, Armin Politzer returned to Sulov with his family. He obtained a concession to operate the Inn in his house again in 1928. The license included permission to accommodate, to sell coffee, tea, chocolate, alcohol, beer, wine and people could play cards there. The tab was accessible through an entrance from the street. There were six tables in the tab-room. There were two accommodation rooms, each with eight beds. Also, there was a dining room with 2 tables. Both of these rooms were accessible from the tab-room. The owner planned to build a bowling alley next to the Inn. Contemporaries characterized Armin Politzer as a man with a violent and fierce nature. He moved out from Sulov sometime after 1928. His house and the Inn already belonged to Jan Tvrdy (called Borovec) in 1931. There was a gazebo built in front of the house, where customers could sit. A local resident Juraj Sefara’s house and farm buildings with one horse burned down in Sulov. Juraj Sefara bought the house at auction, when Jan Tvrdy started his business in Sulov gorge Skalie. There was a store Buducnost, consumer cooperative lately. After the store was closed, the house has been used only for housing for Juraj Sefara’s descendants.
zdroj: Vlastný výskum autorky textu M. Kerešovej.