Jan Cisarovsky built the first cottage for tourists on his own property under the rocks – the so-called The Tourist House. It was built right above the village Sulov. He got the building permit on the 19th of May in 1924. The building project was made by Jozef Dusek – a master wood builder from Czechia. At the same time, he was also a construction builder. The Tourist House was built by wood with measurements of 18 x 7,20 m. It was 8,80m tall. There was a glass porch, kitchen, living room and three rooms for tourists at the ground floor. There were another 13 rooms for tourists upstairs. The cottage had a cellar by the rocks, woodshed and toilets. Jan Cisarovsky’s wife Alojzia was managing serving of hot and cold meals as well as refreshing non-alcoholic beverages. The cottage operated from the 15th of April to the 15th of October. The family spent winter at home in Czechia. After the forced departure of Cisarovsky family in 1939, The Tourist House was no longer operated. It burned down on the 12th of September in 1940, and has not been restored. The State Forests have built a building at this place later. Nowadays, it is a private property.
zdroj: Vlastný výskum autorky textu M. Kerešovej.