The oldest dating from 1591 has been engraved on the lower courtyard Manor, which is also renaissance building. However, it is assumed that it has been built on older constriction. Also, the local legend says that the building had originally an L-shaped plan. As the name of the owner Leonard. Later on, it was transformed into a T-shape as in the name Teodoz. The first name Leonard did not occur in the House of Sirmiensis. However, it did occur in the previous House of Sulovsky. Jozef Raska owned the Manor after the Sulov lairds. Mikulas Szemere owned the Manor since 1906, even though he had never visited Sulov. He was a globe-trotter. In a young age, he worked as a secretary of several embassies in Europe. Two local men – Juraj Durajka and Stefan Sefara, bought the Manor from Mikulas’s son Stefan in 1930. They opened an inn in the Manor. The social gatherings and theatres took place in the great hall in the southern part. There was a touristic dormitory in the Manor. Jozef Haronik bought Sefara’s part of the Manor in 1955. The second part belongs to Juraj Durajka descendants until these days. This Manor was similarly decorated as the upper courtyard Manor. There was sundial in the southern part, similarly as on Evangelic Church. The Manor has been preserved almost in the original Renaissance state with wooden beamed ceilings, embrasure in the loft of the west wing and vaults in the cellars. Years of neglected maintenance have caused its dilapidated condition. The Manor has been declared a National heritage site since 1963.
zdroj: Vlastný výskum autorky textu M. Kerešovej.