Hand fire hydrant, which is located in the center of Sulov, was manufactured in 1895. Volunteer fire department of Sulov-Hradna received it from the village in 1928. The fire department was established in this year and has been common for both villages – Sulov and Hradna. The fire department was established thanks to Emanuel Cisarovsky, the chief forester of Tatra Bank assets in Sulov-Hradna. The firemen built the first fire station at the lower end at the mouth of the Jedlovnik stream in 1928. In 1935, they built the second one, which was larger, in the middle of the village on the site of the current transformer. Later, they built the fire station opposite the cemetery in 1943. There was a fire station located in the building near the Upper Courtyard Manor since 1962. Since 1992, the fire station has been located in the local information center in Sulov. An independent Volunteer fire department of Hradna was established in 1937.
zdroj: Vlastný výskum autorky textu M. Kerešovej.