The building of the first Catholic parish was built in 1768. It was two years after the establishment of the Roman Catholic parish in Sulov. The new priest, Anton Sefarovic, lived in the Manor in Hradna until the rectory had been built. There were farm buildings near the rectory in 1930s. Moreover, there was a gazebo under the linden trees behind the rectory for relaxation, and a pond, which was watered from nearby stream. The last reconstruction of the rectory took place in 1955. The priest Ferdinand Foltan install the water supply to the rectory from the previously mentioned nearby stream. The preserved entrance gate for the carriage is the only gate of its kind in the village. Despite the rapidly deteriorating condition, this impressive place still has its charm. The old parish has been slowly dying since Ferdnand Foltan, its last inhabitant, passed away in 1996. It is waiting for the miracle of resurrection.
zdroj: Vlastný výskum autorky textu M. Kerešovej.