It is not known since when the small bell tower stands in Hradna. However, it is certain that Maria Kubiniova, who was Pavol II Akai’s wife, ordered to make the bell in the bell tower. A husband and a wife - Jan Akai and Alzbeta Ugronovicova ordered to make a statue of John of Nepomuk in 1798. The text on the pedestal, where the statue is located, informs about it. Jan Akai and Alzbeta were Maria Madocani’s grandparents. The bell tower was lower and had onion-shaped roof covered with shingles originally. It was rebuilt into the current height in 1944. The roof in new pyramid-shape was covered with eternit. It was reconstructed in 1981. The windows were enlarged, the truss was replaced and the eternit was renewed with metal. There was an entrance gate to the garden area of the manor near the bell tower.
zdroj: Vlastný výskum autorky textu M. Kerešovej.